Speed Reading Classes in San Francisco
Are you behind in your reading?
This 6-hour class will help you read faster, save time, get better grades, and boost your productivity. Learn how to efficiently read technical material for school or work, and how to comprehend what you read at a higher speed with a strong focus on comprehension.
You will improve your memory through a variety of techniques and learn how to remember more of what you read.
- All necessary class materials.
- Certificate of completion.
- Supplemental practice tools.
- FREE 1-year access to Iris AceReader, a web-based, award-winning, reading improvement program - ($89.95 value).
- Introduction to speed reading.
- How to break old reading habits.
- How to utilize speed drills to increase your reading speed.
- How to improve your note-taking skills.
- How to improve your focus and concentration while reading.
- Advanced strategies to improve comprehension.
- Practice reading techniques on different levels of material.
- How to use web-based tools to maximize your reading efficiency.
- How to approach dry, difficult and/or technical material.
- How to utilize visualization to memorize reading content.
- How to remember new vocabulary.
- How to remember more of what you read.
“Many of the students who attended said this was one of the most beneficial ‘classes’ available to students and they wish they had attended one freshman year. I strongly urge any university to partner with Iris in bringing these workshops to more students.” – Pooja Lahoti, Undergraduate Student Government, Ohio State University