Thorough coverage of all key speed reading & memory concepts
Practical speed reading & memory techniques based on proven strategies.
Engaging curriculum that has helped thousands of students and professionals.
Start utilizing what you learn immediately.
Most comprehensive speed-reading & memory course in the industry.
6 hours of live training from an experienced speed-reading instructor.
Access to web-based training tools and supplemental practice materials.
121-Page eBook to Help You Concentrate Better.
Course Training Materials and Drill Guides.
Special Report: “30 Tips To Improve Your Memory”.
Home Practice Study Guide.
Certificate of Completion.
What You’ll Learn:
How to Increase Your Reading Speed by 200% to 500%.
How to Improve Your Reading Comprehension at High Speeds.
How to Sharpen Your Ability To Recall What You Read.
See Our Full Syllabus Here:
Speed Reading Component
• Introduction to speed reading.
• Accurately measure your current reading speed.
• How to break old reading habits.
• How to utilize speed drills to increase your reading speed.
• How to improve your note-taking skills.
• How to read faster on desktops, laptops, tablets, e-readers and phones.
• How to improve your focus and concentration while reading.
• Learn the Multiple Reading Process to improve comprehension and retention.
• Advanced strategies to improve comprehension.
• How to minimize subvocalization.
• Practice reading techniques on different levels of material.
• Use web-based speed reading tools to maximize your reading efficiency.
• How to approach dry, difficult and/or technical material.
• How to capture and recall information through mind mapping.
• How to boost your personal and work-related productivity.
• Final reading efficiency evaluation.
Memory Improvement Component
• How your memory works.
• How to improve your short-memory.
• How to create long-term memories.
• How to remember more through chunking.
• How to utilize visualization to make memories stick.
• Utilizing your 5 senses to enhance memory recall.
• How to remember new vocabulary.
• How to memorize a list of items or ideas.
• How to memorize presentations.
• How to remember more of what you read.
• How to remember passwords.
• Implementing the Memory Palace Technique (aka the Method of Loci).
Omni Parker House Hotel
Room: Alcott B (Mezzanine level)
60 School St
Boston, MA 02108 Get Directions